CARE International Indonesia – Jakarta, is currently recruiting for the following position:
INTERNAL AUDIT & COMPLIANCE UNIT SUPPORT OFFICER (IAC-SO)
To provide support services for the Internal Audit & Compliance Unit
· Provide support service for Internal Audit and Compliance members during field visits.
· Map out documents related to audit investigation and do findings towards recommendation.
· Check physical assets against asset register list provided by sub office.
· Assist Head of Internal Audit & Compliance Unit in producing and finalizing the Internal Audit Report.
· Assist Head of Internal Audit and Compliance unit in conducting Internal Audit.
· Arrange travel itinerary and necessary documents for Internal Audit & Compliance members.
· Provide administrative support to the Head of Internal Audit and Compliance Unit and ensure that reports are complete at all times.
· Maintain and update storage server of IAC Unit and ensure that reports are complete at all times.
· Maintenance of systematic and updating filing for contracts including softcopy, with CIMs, donors, partners, and sub grantees; monthly reports and communications with donors or CIMs.
· Compile special reports, if any, requested by donors or CIMs, or assigned by supervisor.
· Prepare Internal Audit report and translations.
· Analysis of Internal Audit Report and Presentations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/ Management and equivalent.
· Minimum two years of working experience.
· Proven capacity to accept responsibility, sound judgment and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
· Proficient in English both written and spoken.
· Proven capability to write clear, logical, informative reports in English.
· Ability to work independently with integrity under demanding conditions.
· Proven ability to work with computer software (World; Excel; etc)
· Demonstrated capacity to work as a team member.
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae (not more than 200KB), with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before 03rd February 2009 to:
CARE International Human Resources Unit at:
recruit_283@ careind.or. id
*Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted*